“It’s the city of New New York! Strictly speaking, it’s the fifteenth New York since the original, so that makes it New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New-New New York.” —Tenth Doctor (via thetardis)
- The Doctor: Now, first things first. Be honest. How do I look?
- Rose: Umm... different.
- The Doctor: Good different or bad different?
- Rose: Just... different.
- The Doctor: Am I... ginger?
- Rose: No, you're just sort of... brown.
- The Doctor: [disappointed] Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! [Rose looks annoyed] Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.